I don’t always use white eyeliner because I always go for black or dark brown. But today, I tried these eyeliners from Natasha Beauty. Natasha is one of the leading direct sales company here in the Philippines. It’s been years since they launched their beauty products, and I don’t even get the chance to try one of those. Perhaps, I’m just too loyal to my eyeliner brands… 🙂 hehe
Black and white eyeliner from Natasha
The black enigma (black eyeliner) and pearl drop (white eyeliner) are what I just bought from Natasha. Though there’s an available brown eyeliner, I prefer not to have that one because I still have brown liners from different brands. I bought two because I thought that’s on sale (buy one take one) and at a discounted price but I picked the wrong ones because the only eyeliner with discounted price was the brown one! Tsk…
It’s nearly one month since I purchased those eyeliners from Natasha Beauty and never used it. And finally today, I was so excited to try it. I wasn’t going anywhere or out but I’m only staying home! How does that sound when you wear makeup while just staying at home? Maybe some people may laugh with that idea. Well, I’m just going to try these black and white eyeliner and see how it will look like on me so next time, I’ll know what to do because I already have some ideas.
As being said, I’m just staying at home today, so I’ll do a very simple makeup application. And since it’s my first time to try Natasha’s eyeliner, I tried to create a more natural look and I guess I just did!. 🙂
Here’s how I did it
- I applied my favorite Tony Moly BB cream over my bare face with no primer or foundation.
- After that, I started applying white eyeliner(Natasha pearl drop) in my lower lash line. The way I applied white eyeliner is nothing different to when you’re applying your daily eyeliner application on your lower lash line.
- Then I used the black eyeliner(Natasha black enigma) for tightlining. That way, it will be more natural looking since the eyeliner is not visible. It simply highlights the eye are and gives additional definition in it but looks natural according to plan.
- Next is putting mascara. I used the method of creating an illusion like I’m wearing false lashes just like in my previous post. I always love to make my lashes look thicker and fuller just like I’m wearing false eyelashes.
- And the finishing steps are putting a little blush on and brush my face with a little face powder. Lipstick, and done.
I like the way how it turns out. I guess I will be using white eyeliner more often now rather than sticking with my old black or brown eyeliner routines. Actually, I took so many selfie pictures with this makeup looks haha.. Feel free to see those photos at JhemArzaga.com
What do you think about the white eyeliner I used? Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below.
I always follow back! 🙂