I love it when the person behind my favorite blogs are sharing a little more about themselves. I feel like we have that connection more than just a certain topic in their post. And today, I came up with the idea of writing random facts about me. I’d like you to somehow feel like you know me as a friend, and not only just the writer of posts on this blog.
And after a few months of not being around, I know a lot of you may have only started reading and visiting my blog within a short while, so I guess it’s a perfect time to start over.
And here’s the random facts about me!
- I love Hello Kitty, therefore, I’m Jhemkitty. 🙂
- I love dolls, and I have a toy doll named Ma Ri.
- My favorite color is pink.
- I love computers and of course– internet connection.
- I dropped out of my computer programming course in college, and now I regret it.
- I want to be a web designer and is aspiring to be a nature photographer.
- I did too many selfie shots even before the term selfie becomes viral.
- I have asthma.
- Sometimes I think I’m a robot. ^_^
- It’s not a good idea to talk to me if my computer/laptop is misbehaving.
- It’s gonna be my boooorrring day if the internet connection is too slow.
- I only sleep early if I don’t have an internet connection.
- I always take 2 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut/olive oil daily.
- I always drink a cup of water with 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar twice a day.
- I have a sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- I always apply yogurt face mask before my evening wash.
- I don’t use soap on my face.
- My long years of suffering from acne are such a nightmare.
- I don’t like to wear a strong-smelling perfume.
- My hair color is black and never been dyed.
- I regularly do the hair rebonding myself because my hair is naturally wavy and curly.
- I love cutting my hair and bangs to what I want.
- I always ponytail and braid my hair sideways.
- I prefer making my hair conditioner most of the times.
- I always hide my forehead behind my bangs because I think it’s wide and pointed.
- I always want to have a lip balm on my reach.
- I’m obsessed with mascara.
- I don’t want to wear heavy makeup.
- I love wearing dolly eyes contact lenses to make my eyes look bigger.
- I’m petite.
- I stand 5 feet and 2 inches. Short, eh?
- I usually buy clothes that won’t be out of trend and style.
- My feet are size 5.
- I love eating dark chocolates– a lot!
- I love eating fresh veggies: carrots, broccoli, lettuce, spinach.
- I also love eating sashimi.
- I don’t eat beef— but honestly, I eat corned beef and hamburgers! 🙂 🙂 🙂
- I love cooking and experiment adding new ingredients.
- I was once addicted to alcoholic drinks.
- I love singing, but singing doesn’t like me. Sometimes, I sing in front of a fan and feels like I sound really really good. 🙂
- I can read, write, and speak Chinese, and oh..sing Chinese songs, too. I’m just not that good in speaking Mandarin, but I can speak Hookien better. I need to self-learn more about reading.
- I can speak Japanese, but poorly.
- I love collecting Rubik’s cubes and play my battery operated helicopter when I’m bored.
- I love watching basketball games, though I really love playing table tennis and chess.
- I love watching anime and horror movies.
- I’m not a lesbian, but I love looking at girls with pretty and small face.
- My trip to Australia last 2013 was my very first international flight.
- I strongly believe that women must be treated equal to men.
- I love being free to do the things I really want, but of course, I’m always loyal.
- I hate waiting, but most of the times, I’m late in meetings. 🙂 (That’s what we call Filipino time).
I’d love to get to know you better, too! Would you mind telling me some facts about yourself? ^^
I always follow back! 🙂