Hey loves! Have you heard about Bellashoot? Yes? Oh, what, NO??? Gosh! Seems like you’re missing something for free to make your all things beauty more organized and convenient. It all started with a website last year 2013, and now they’re bringing the fun in the palm of your hands with their newly launched iPhone and iPad app! So, wow! If you’re a beauty enthusiast, a beauty expert, or a blogger, you’ll definitely fall in love and will enjoy to belong in this super fun and user-friendly social beauty community that will let you discover beauty products, get beauty tips and tricks, share your knowledge and inspire others!
Bellashoot is a beauty lover’s home..
I was once like you, I don’t have any idea that an awesome social beauty community called Bellashoot ever exist! It all started one day while I’m browsing on Pinterest and I came across to a pin that leads me to this website. As a new beauty blogger, I decided to sign-up and see what it has to offer with the hope that I can reach more readers, connections, and get ideas at the same time. Yeah, I admit I’m a member of other beauty communities but I’ve never have posted any on there, the only thing I know is that Bellashoot made me feel more comfortable like I’m feeling at home!
It’s truly a home for beauty junkies and beauty experts, and bloggers of course! It’s a bit like of Pinterest but it’s especially built for beauty lovers in every corner of the world. 🙂 One of the things I really like is that I don’t have to search on different sites for my beauty queries because everything made easy with Bellashoot! Clean interface and very easy to navigate. You can filter your searches by keywords for beauty products, tutorials, tips and tricks, reviews and ah, many to mention.. Haha 🙂 All of that in one place! It lets you like and save a post, then organize them in your account so you can get back on any of them whenever you want to. To comment and interact with other users is an extra privilege and the ability to share posts on other social media platform is a plus!
And oh, they also offer giveaways and contests, but it’s only available for users 18 years old and older with US addresses only. Sigh.. I’m in the Philippines, haha too far!
Their support team is very friendly and informative, yes, they are! Not only that, while you enjoy Bellashooting, you’ll get another treat because they’ll be tweeting your posts. I appreciate it a lot because it helps me to reach more audience for my posts. Dear beauty bloggers, that’s a clear A-D-V-A-N-T-A-G-E, right? I love how I’m gaining free traffic effortlessly from Bellashoot, I love love love it! 🙂 It’s a win-win for all of us!
Tap, tap, tap your screen with Bellashoot app!
Recently, they launched their first app that will let users to take Bellashoot with them on the go. Good news for iPhone and iPad users because the app is available and waiting for you to download on iTunes now! 🙂 Goooo– take your Bellashooting experience to the next level. And to Android users like me, don’t frown! We’ll be next in line, let’s just pray for it haha.. When will it happen, Bellashoot? 🙂 I hope you won’t let us wait too long.. I’m so excited for the day that this app will also be available for download on GooglePlay! Hmm.. okay, no worries, for me it’s not a big deal because I’m a PC person. 🙂
With this app, you can stay up to date on what’s happening in the beauty community with just a tap on your screen, upload anytime, and post anytime! Bring it with you without any hassle, but of course, your phone should have an internet connection, duh? 🙂 They made it so much easier because you can use your iPad / phone’s camera to take pictures and upload it straight to Bellashoot and see it live in seconds. You can also tag your friends and add tags / keywords like what it used to be on the website.
Let’s sum it up with Bellashoot’s pros and cons!
- One place to share and store all your beauty related interests, inspirations, tutorials, videos, etc.
- Easy to find and connect with your favorite beauty gurus, bloggers, brands, makeup artists, and hair stylists.
- Easy to filter searches by keywords or by user names.
- Saved posts can be organize into a collection of your choice.
- Updating and sharing posts is just a tap away with the app. (Congrats, iPhone and iPad users! Android users will be next to enjoy it!)
- The built-in camera has just made it easier to upload when you’re on-the-go. (Convenient, isn’t it, iPhone and iPad users?)
- The commenting system was made simple.
- The website / app was made clean with a user-friendly interface.
- Multiple social sharing buttons which are one click away to share your Bellashoot posts to other social media platforms.
- Users have the option to sign in using their connected social media accounts.
- Giveaways and contests.
- Approachable support team.
- You can change your username anytime.
- Users can add a link back to their blogs and social media accounts.
- Free Twitter promotions. (Thanks, Bellashoot!)
- Free traffic. (Yay, bloggers love it!)
- Not available for Android users (Hopefully, we’ll have it soon!)
- Highly addictive! (Haha, yes, it is!)
Convinced? Join us!
Yes or no? If no, why– why– why?
To sign-up is very easy! You can either use your other social media account or your preferred email address. Once done, complete your profile, add your blog and social media links because other users might also follow you outside Bellashoot, and set up your preferences. Follow other bellas and start liking and sharing your beauty related posts. Please keep in mind that it’s always nice to give credit to the source of your posts if you get it somewhere on the web, it won’t hurt anyway. 🙂
Ah-ah, please don’t forget Jhem Jhem! 🙂 Don’t forget to follow me and search for “jhemkitty“. *wink* *wink* Let’s get connected! Come on, let’s follow each other! Feel free to leave your username in the comments. 🙂
I always follow back! 🙂