Days have past, and I barely update my blog. What happened? Well, I took a break haha–from writing for a while! I don’t want to do that, but it’s just that I’m always sleepy lately and I can’t concentrate on writing posts. Maybe I just need a little break. It’s unusual whenever I go to bed early because I’m a night owl computer addict. 🙂 But here I am now and will be sharing new things about my beauty routines again.
Last night, I was thinking what to post today. Okay, I mean last night because the current time now is already 3 o’clock in the morning! I think about what I did in my life in this whole week, Monday to Sunday. What did I really do? Uh~oh, I realized that even I’m not blogging, I’m still doing some experiments in addition to my beauty routines!
Okay, here’s all the new beauty routines I had this week!
- I started to take a vitamin that will give me more appetite in eating, I think that’s what keeping me sleepy! But of course, it does good for me and I always have plenty of enough sleep. Let’s call it, “beauty rest”. 🙂 And fresher looks.
- I found a Bragg apple cider vinegar after a long time of searching here in the Philippines! Of course, I bought it right away! I was so excited and I already started using it with my drink. It’s awkward to admit but I also tried using it as a natural deodorant for the past few days. I have been just too curious and would like to try anything natural, and it’s good! And one of these days, or maybe by January, I’m going to use it to burn out these annoying syringoma in my orbs.
- I started using yogurt mask again as one of my everyday beauty routines because I woke up one day and as I looked in the mirror, I saw some rashes around my mouth and chin! I don’t think I ate something that brought me allergies, or maybe it was just that my skin was so sensitive, I suspect the wind and the pollens. I was alarmed! Omg–omg.. No-no-no, is this going to be another major breakout again?! But thanks, yogurt was on the rescue and it vanished those rashes away!
- I started to use vitamin E as my eye cream, I enjoyed it a lot, so I also put it all around my face and neck and even in my chest area.
- Once again, after almost two years of not using it, I started to have glutathione injection sessions again. Let’s call it an additional to my beauty routines because I’m going to do it twice or thrice a week. I want to be whiter than Snow White, if that’s possible! Haha~~ And of course, to look younger and to have a pinkish white glow! So when I meet my boyfriend again, he’ll say “Wow”! 🙂
- Fish oil, vitamin E, and vitamin C are of course a part of my routine, everyday, weeks, and months!
What’s your beauty update this week?
Did you try something new with your beauty routines?
I always follow back! 🙂