Avocado is proven rich in vitamin E. Products in the markets like shampoo, lotion, facial moisturizers,creams, masks and many others concerning beauty products are using it. But natural is always best and you are sure there’s no other chemical added in your beauty product if you make your own. In this post, I am going to share my story on how to make avocado face mask.
I always say wow to someone with a beautiful skin. But knowing they’re using a chemically based products is always making me think twice because I have a very sensitive skin. So I better stick with the products that’s friendly to my skin hehe.. and often times, I’m making my own using natural ingredients like this avocado facial mask that I am going to teach you.
Why this avocado face mask is effective?
I can attest that avocado, when used as a face mask is a very effective facial mask for all skin types, especially for those with sensitive skins like mine. Avocado is known as rich in vitamin E, our skin benefits from it whether you eat it or you use it with your beauty routines like making your own face mask at home. Our today’s main ingredients for making facial mask is avocado and honey. This avocado face mask is boosted with oils like extra virgin cocunut oil and extra virgin olive oil with honey. I always want to use extra virgin olive oil rather than just using the one labeled with pure olive oil. Thanks God and finally, I’ve found an effective face mask for sensitive skin that suits me well.
With my experiments in making avocado face mask for my face, I end up using beneficial oils with my avocado face mask which I enjoyed the most. From the main ingredients avocado and honey, I started adding extra virgin olive oil as it is good in moisturizing skin and I had proven it’s effectiveness in my skin. And because I have a very sensitive skin that is prone to pimples and break-outs, I used to add extra virgin coconut oil to work as anti-inflammatory to prevent acne.
What you will need:
- 2 tbsp. ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- small bowl
Making avocado face mask
- Combine ripe avocado and honey in a small bowl.
- Start by crushing avocado by using a spoon to form a paste-like mixture.
- You may now add the rest of the two oils, the extra virgin olive oil and extra virgin coconut oil. Mix the oils with avocado and honey thoroughly to make a paste-like mixture.
- Apply to your face using your fingertips and give your face a massage while applying the mixtures. Don’t forget to also apply it in your orbs and also put some excess mixture in your lips to also soften and condition your lips at the same time ^_^
- Let the avocado face mask stay in your face for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off the avocado face mask on your face with lukewarm water using your favorite facial wash.
- Pat your face dry with clean washcloth.
Yesss~~~ Now, you’re done and enjoy the instant result!
Note: Make sure to avoid it get in your eye area as it contains olive oil which is painful for the eyes.
What is the result?
After washing the avocado face mask in my face, I always noticed that my skin gets more brighter, well moisturized and healthy looking! It feels so soft and supple. Ah, and my lips, too! Plus, because I have a very sensitive skin, I didn’t get any bad reaction from my skin, whenever I’m doing it, the result is always good and always a wow! It’s a very effective facial mask and a very effective facial moisturizer that won’t harm your skin!
I hope I inspire you today with this amazing avocado face mask. Try it and see it for yourself and say wow with the result! Please don’t forget to share it with your friends 🙂
If you already tried this avocado face mask, please tell us your experience if it works for you effectively or not. I’d love to hear from you! Comment section is just a scroll away! 🙂