Natural hair grower doesn’t need to be expensive. There are many inexpensive ways to make hair grow faster naturally. I have something for you to make hair grow faster and longer, and make it thicker at the same time. This is an effective natural hair growth remedy that I have been using and proven its effectiveness.
I’m glad I discovered and learned how to use castor oil for hair as a very effective method on how to make hair grow faster. It saves me a lot! That’s why I’m here now sharing my experience to help you with your hair problem. Way back in November 23, 2010 (that is my birthday), I decided to shorten my long hair. I used to have long black hair ever since. But that day, I decided to cut it out. I realized I’ve been so dramatic that time, thinking that I’ll get over from bitter days after last year’s breakup and I was thinking that it will be a new start and recovery just by cutting it out leveling with my nape’s. I may sound ridiculously immature by that thought but I still did shorten my hair aiming to recover, move on and start a new blah blah hahaha.. But did I? No, no, I didn’t! It didn’t help anyway! In fact, it just gave me more stress because I miss my long hair, I didn’t enjoy my hair after it became short. What have I done?! Touching my short hair while looking in the mirror is always making me regret it. I started wanting to have my long hair back again, it feels and looks more feminine having a long hair that’s swaying as you move. It’s a girl thing. 🙂 I really didn’t enjoy this short hair because I always want to do different hairstyles with long hair. I felt so bored with my short hair, so I tried using different kinds of hair extensions! I actually did it about 6 times until I felt uncomfortable with it and longing to have my real long hair back again. And it costs me a lot hahaha…
Discovering how to make hair grow faster with castor oil
I did a research in the internet and find information that can help on how to make hair grow faster naturally and longer easily, and thicker too! I found out that a good intake of proteins and vegetables have a big role in promoting hair growth. But I am more grateful when I discovered this amazing castor oil and it works for my hair like a charm! I have been using it for my hair until now because I wanted to have a longer hair than what I have right now. It’s very easy to do and apply, and the fact that it’s cheaper is a plus! Castor oil can also help your hair recover from breakage and split-ends aside from making it grow faster and healthier.
What you will need:
- Castor oil
- Shower hair cap
- Brush (optional)
How to use castor oil to make hair grow faster
There are two methods that you can do. It’s either doing it 30 minutes before you go to shower or you can leave it on your hair overnight. You can also do both alternatively.
30 minutes before going to shower
- Put enough amount of castor oil in your fingertips or brush and massage it to your scalp while spreading the oil.
- Add more oil and make sure your scalp is coated with enough castor oil and then massage it from the scalp to the tips of your hair.
- Secure your hair with shower cap.
- Shampoo your hair after 30 minutes.
- You can do it everyday or at least 3 times a week on any day you prefer.
- Before going to bed, massage your scalp with castor oil using your fingertips . Concentrate first on massaging castor oil in your scalp before sliding it from the roots to the tips of your hair. Only apply enough amount of castor oil to avoid it from greasing your pillow as you sleep.
- If you feel like you have enough, simply secure your hair with shower hair cap. Let it stay overnight and it will deep condition your hair as you sleep.
- Wash your hair with shampoo in the morning.
- Do it 3 times a week or you may do it every night if it’s okay with you.
- Please note that it is best to use your fingertips in applying castor oil in your scalp rather than using your palm. If you use your palms in applying castor oil, it’s most likely will be applied to just the body of your hair and not in your scalp where your hair roots are.
- If you have dandruff, these methods will help you treat dandruff at the same time. Doing the mentioned methods above, I noticed the results in a short period of time. I was very eager to have that long hair again so I always deep condition my hair overnight with castor oil as my natural hair grower. But those days that I have to go out in the next days, I just let my hair rest from overnight deep conditioning to avoid grease in my hair the next morning because I sometimes use hair straightening iron and curler.
- It is never a good idea to use hair straightening iron/curler with hair if oil is present. Shampooing can resolve the oil issues, but I just don’t want to shampoo my hair as much as possible. I sometimes use an alternative way in washing hair instead of using shampoo.
How it works
To make hair grow faster, I started this natural hair growth remedy since July 2013 and after just around a month or two, I am loving what I’m seeing with my hair! It gets healthier, shinier, less breakage, less split-ends, thicker and I’m seeing the new growing hairs, and—it’s getting longer compare to my slow growing hair before I did this treatment. This has become the answer to my search a few years ago to make hair grow faster naturally. Earlier this May 2014, I met a friend of mine in Pampanga. She has a longer hair than mine before, but during our met-up, she noticed that my hair gets longer than her hair! In fact, I had already trimmed my hair once. By that, she supposed to have a longer hair than mine now but her hair seems like it’s stuck from its growth, I don’t mean to exaggerate but it seems like that hehe.. I taught her how to use castor oil as it will help to make hair grow faster just like what I did with my hair. Currently, she’s doing this treatment and hopefully she’ll get the results soon!
By now, my hair is growing way longer than in this picture. I am still using castor oil as my natural hair grower even I already got longer hair now. But my usage now has become a little less obsess compare to my first 4 months of using castor oil for my hair.
I hope I inspire you to try using castor oil to make hair grow faster and please don’t forget to share it with your friends. You may also want to try some homemade hair mask to give it additional treatment.
If you have another method on how to use castor oil to make hair grow faster, please make sure to leave it in the comments below. Or do you have any questions? I’ll be very happy to hear from you!